Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead:well lets say im feed up with this truck i bought a 03 dodge 2500 with 72000 miles on it bought it about a month and half ago checked over really well and first week i had it the seal on oil filter blew out and started to pull hard to the right then toke a 400 mile trip and raditior lost all fluid do to faulty cap then batteries had dents around termenials so was loosing acid then about 2 weeks ago i toke it to dealership saying was shifting funny they said was shifting fine thats the way it is supposed to well last week lost first then yesterday lost everything and all things that have gone wrong iv fixed and im tired of this truck what do you all think i should do with it to hagle with them to fix the tranny to tell them they can have there truck back and shoove it or what you think

·
On call 24/7
12,572 Posts
Sorry for your trouble bud, where did you get the truck?

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
Those are some odd problems, except for the transmission... I woud be very very tempted to see if they would take it back without screwing you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya prob o ya and i forgot the stering gear box leaks and cruise control has a vacuum leak some where now so that dont work either and the electric mirrors dont work either

·
Registered
63 Posts
War! We're Going To War!

Like the title says! I would raise holy hell over that. Did you get the standard 3 month, 3,000 mile warranty or anything? They should definitely fix most of those problems. If they refuse, then contact the Better Business Bureau. The golden rule with dealerships is: If you let them screw, then they will screw you. :buttkick:

Get back in there and make a scene. Don't let them screw you. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well just heard from dealership all i got to say is f them i called several times went down there and raised hell and they still are saying we will not fix it so looks like im going to be pulling a tranny this weekend and sendin it to get build

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:RANTIN:so dealer never poneded up to it so never buy anything from az car and truck at least i never will they deserve :buttkick: got the new tranny put in 2 months in and already replacing tranny didnt put chip or programmer or anything on it :sb:what i say to them:banging::rant:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts