Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and here's some of her buried...

lets just say the puddle was way deeper than it looked and i learned just exactly how much heavier diesels are...

that was a long night that ended up being very expensive... i effed up the tranny and had to get a new one installed... the one good thing is that now i have another 100K warranty.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here Is my 07' Mega

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Those look like new Bks. When were those built? I dont remember seeing them at WTI back in 05

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
r1 will, you need to get rid of the stock exhaust first thing. Other than that, very nice looking truck bud.

·
1,577 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Those look like new Bks. When were those built? I dont remember seeing them at WTI back in 05
they are in 29 Palms. BLDG 1766... the good ol corps sent me back to this god forsaken place for the next 3 yrs... :CRY:

and yes i did get a new exhaust... i'll be working on more pics of my rig since i've done some little things to make her different. but thanks for posting the thread for me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
why would mudding mess up the tranny? what happend? ive had mine burried numerous times(may be a slow learner) w/ no problems.

·
1,577 Posts
they are in 29 Palms. BLDG 1766... the good ol corps sent me back to this god forsaken place for the next 3 yrs... :CRY:
You think thats bad... try being stationed at HMX-1 in Quantico VA. this place sucks!!! Ive been here for 2 years so far and I'm here until July 10th 2010 (EAS)

·
Registered
233 Posts
so they are not water tight? or just cannot be completely submerged?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i doubt they're water tight but i definately wouldn't submerge them at all... but then again if i would have taken it to a better shop things mught have turned out different. i'll tell you all about it in a bit... just NEVER EVER EVER take your truck to A1 Auto in Beaufort, SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'll be baaaad!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Here's the latest mod to my truck, the front bumper that my brother and i installed last Friday.

Total mod list is:
K&N drop in filter
Pioneer Head Unit
Front Bumper Replacement.

Not sure if that really qualifies as a mod list but oh well, i love her to death.

Phil

·
Registered
20 Posts
You think thats bad... try being stationed at HMX-1 in Quantico VA. this place sucks!!! Ive been here for 2 years so far and I'm here until July 10th 2010 (EAS)
I was thinking about trying to come up to hmx as a dog handler in about a year.

i doubt they're water tight but i definately wouldn't submerge them at all... but then again if i would have taken it to a better shop things mught have turned out different. i'll tell you all about it in a bit... just NEVER EVER EVER take your truck to A1 Auto in Beaufort, SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'll be baaaad!

theres some shady places around here

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea there is... i learned that the hard way. but on the other hand savannah dodge was real cool about it all. i had my truck back in 2 days with a new tranny and the whole system flushed. oh... and another 100k warranty...

anyways how long you been in the low country slowtherland? and who were you with? i was with MACS 2 and i took off outta there in april.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ive been here since july of 06. im with the k9 section at pmo. when i get back from iraq im gonna put in for orders, ive had enough of this place.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dude i'd give anything to be back in Beaufort right now... i had lots of good times and i loved being stationed there... besides, i'm a big fan of the savannah area.

anyways you prolly saw me drivin some of my old vehicles through the gate... lol. oh and did you know a justin roberts at all? he was a FAP from our unit that was there for a while.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts