Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

truck pics

58296 472
Wyoming Truck Pics/Vids

Alright fellas, as was suggested in another thread, lets post up pics of our rigs. Figured Id start it. I got a couple crappy ones, will post more after I clean it up and find a good locale :doh:

And the only action shot I got. This is me outrunnin Giddyups truck :thumbsup:
YouTube - 06 megacab longbed 1/8th mile race
1 - 20 of 473 Posts

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Heres a couple!

keep em comin guys!

ps. whoever changed imageshack needs to be shot in the foot.. what a pain

· SuperDuperMod
2,408 Posts
hey gotmike, are those first two pics taken in TCE's yaed?

· Registered
177 Posts
yep... i was working there.... thats where the truck was built...it's nice to have a crane for the heavy stuff... it was a purely after hours project...

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,556 Posts
Wyoming Truck Photo List

So as Mentioned in the Chapter thread by 'strokeThis_'07 to have a thread of us Wyo guys...Ill get er Started. And PLEASE keep it to ONE PICTURE so its easier to navigate. Theres tons of other threads around to post a gazillion pics of your truck:thumbsup:

Im Allen. 2001 Single cab, big azz black bumper and chrome tool box and bed rails. Took this one in the UW Dorm parking lot right infront of the Corbett PE building

· Banned
28,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,556 Posts
yea i just noticed that like right after i made this one. i feel like a retread:doh::banghead:

· Registered
951 Posts
Here mine we use to live in Casper,Wy move back to AZ last Oct. Now we want to come back to Wy i guess the water got in our blood. Couple of the pic's are of me on a low 13 second passes in Douglas,Wy last year.

Bob.

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
AZCOWBOY... I like that exhaust! .. Nice pics guys keep em cummin

· Registered
2,237 Posts

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts

· Banned
28,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man. All my cars are stripped, or look like crap :doh: Chevelles lookin good :thumbsup:

If I ever get my Challenger done, and scrounge up a Hemi for it, we'll have to see how the Chevelle keeps up eh? :engarde: (guess I cant really talk much yet; its still packin a 318 that likely doesnt run :S:)

My honest opinion on the two-tone: keep it as is. I think it looks much better in its current form. That tan doesnt really lend itself very well to another color; my old boss (ex-Chevy convert) has a 03ish Dodge, quad long, gasser (I always knew he was a pansy:buttkick:) that he did a two-tone tan and red. Hes obsessed with two-tone, and all but one looked bad, including the Dodge. My mental image of it isnt lookin very good. Just my opinion...you DID ask!!

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
thats why i wanted opinions lol.. im torn on it, some days im like yea and other its nahhhhhhh.

I miss runnin the chevelle at the 1/8th.. mid 7's on the old motor but shes sportin a 396 right now for show, I dropped a valve last year and grenaded 12k worth of motor so now my mega has been on hold for a while so I can scrape up 5,600 to get that motor back ugggg...:S:

I didnt know you had a challanger.... :drool2: hhhmmm so... is work a little slow now adays and need a little extra cash in your pocket?? Ive had a good list of cars but that or a charger are in my top spots. :party018:

1 - 20 of 473 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.