Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got wind of a Truck Tug-O-War Going on in McDade Tx. Its about 20 minutes away from Manor if you know where that is. (Just east of Austin)

I dont have too much info on it yet but I was just gonna get an idea of who may be interested.
I'm 99% sure they will have it. its at a watermelon festival from what I heard.
There's a guy I know named Shawn who has built a truck a lil bigger than what I plan to do with my chevy for those who have seen the begining stages of it.
Its said to have over 1000 hp, Gasoline Big Block, rockwells etc...

Thats about all the information I have so far. it may be in about 2 weeks. Just not sure. No later than july so within the month.

I was thinkin bout hangin my weights and slappin my old set of tires on and jerkin some chains...

anyone else wanna go watch or play??

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya it takes me about an hour to get to Lampasas at about 70.. It'd prolly be worth the drive. But then again I havn't been before, My buddy has and he said it was one of the coolest things he'd ever been to, and he's been to alot of cool shhhtuff. I'll be there for sure. I'm going tomorrow to look at his truck. Its supposed to be the one to beat...

·
Registered
448 Posts
The one to beat? I won it last year......

·
Registered
448 Posts
Guess I thought I was the one to beat.....

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'll take a shot at ya Jared....LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
This event is getting close....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jaman do you ever adventure off into bastrop any.. if so what do you drive i had no idea someone with such big number lived right down the road.... Im looking for a transmission shop nearby who does quality work yall got any suggestions..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Do we have a set date for it? How "close" Jared???

·
Registered
448 Posts
Jaman do you ever adventure off into bastrop any.. if so what do you drive i had no idea someone with such big number lived right down the road.... Im looking for a transmission shop nearby who does quality work yall got any suggestions..
Yes I was through Bastrop twice yesterday, and If you need anything here local I have a shop in McDade where I can help you with anything you need.

Jared Maness Dominator Diesel, soon to be renamed Diesel Performance Outfitters of Texas. Pm if you need details and for a great transmission shop.

·
Registered
448 Posts
July 10th at 2pm I believe in Downtown Mcdade.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Well, how'd the event go???? Pics, video......?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts