Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So I just wanna make sure I’m understanding this correctly lol one wire on the positive battery terminal and one wire on the ground next to the battery along the inner fender?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
yes, wire with the fuse needs to be on the positive for the battery and that ground should already have wires on it. That's the ground I use for all the stuff I added.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Put the ground connector on the ground on the fender and still no come on gonna keep troubleshooting also my dome lights haven’t been coming when I open the door too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Tried using the ground where the bolt goes into the inner fender well that has a couple connectors on it

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I've had good luck with FASS technical support (via phone) for a couple minor issues I've had. Here's a link with tech support number. Tech Support | Pump Technical Services | Fassride There are also a number on videos online for FASS installs.

Reactions: tryNto and rghavana

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks you guys. Re-read the directions started from square one still no luck might just take it to a diesel shop now my buddies don’t have scanners

·
Trying to learn
5,893 Posts
Where you located maybe someone here is close.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am a newb, but will ask the simple question

have you tested the pump independently? Perhaps you got a bad pump out of the box?

·
Premium Member
5,732 Posts
That was suggested in second post, but you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts