Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well the new ball bearing twins are in... Jason fixed up the exhaust today. I have a leak at the hot pipe to fix but other than that these things rock... they have a unique sound to them and when they hit about 50-65 psi they are roaring! I have to be careful as there is too much to watch... 0-90 mph in just a few seconds! Went from 50-110 just watching egt gauge in a few seconds!! rolling at 10-15 mph and punching it results in a lot of tire frying fishtail... I have some tuning to do still but these things are the BOMB!!

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Down here it runs great, really pulls hard, and those turbos just spool FAST.

I guess up at altitude its still a little warm though, gotta love big sticks! The Snow kit should help that out a bunch! We'll see, they are supposed to be here today according to the PRO number, and shortly there after Terry's truck will be in for his install.:peelout

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Truck is pretty much all done... it pulls really hard and have to keep electrics low to avoid egts... there is an awful lot of fueling potential there. Next step is dyno and 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
:peelout

I just got off the phone with Terry. He made 708hp at the Bully Dog Days event! Not too bad at all I think!:thumbsup

And thats a 235hp CA model truck!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey guys, just got back from Dog Days, fun times had by all. By now everyone has heard of Chris Werner's 1450hp run... WOW!! it was really impressive to be there and see that live. The truck just shook and sounded pissed off-- roared and chased everyone out with the smoke!!!

Anyway, my numbers are now in my sig and I do have the time slips and dyno sheet for proof! LOL... thanks Jason for the help in putting it together, but there is still some more in her and some tuning to do... some turbo tweaking is on the horizon..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Holy Shiz!

Congratulations Terry! Congratulations Jason! Congratulations Chris!

Someday...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Honestly Scott, I dunno....

Someone has always got something for me to do... if not military two weekends a month, then it is catching up on chores, honey do's and whatnot.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Just don't forget about the Truck Races down here in October.:peelout

If things go right I just MIGHT have the drag truck to a point to make a couple of passes. I hope!:popcorn:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Maybe an 11 sec. 3rd gen from PP will be there too...:w:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I improved to 12.15 e.t. @ 113.6 mph last night...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Scott, Adam Winslett broke his output shaft (gee, I wonder how that could happen?) on his second run so no record. His first run was a pedestrian mid 13.

·
Registered
174 Posts
huh huh umm yeah , your truck got nutted on!

good job. :peelout

21 - 39 of 39 Posts