Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Very nice. What are the specs on that turbo.
I wasnt very impressed on my numbers with the II 66.

Reactions: Pomotawh-6.7

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I did 486hp 947tq on a mustang dyno.

·
Unreconstructed
6,575 Posts
Good numbers and a good lookin truck. :thumbsup:

You oughtta get EFI Live and see how much more you can squeeze out of that A4K.

Reactions: Pomotawh-6.7

·
Premium Member
8,473 Posts
I did 486hp 947tq on a mustang dyno.
Not knowing the other mods on your truck that could be a good number or a bad number, all depends on other mods.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Not knowing the other mods on your truck that could be a good number or a bad number, all depends on other mods.
Airdog 165--afe cai--II 66--wcc intake horn-- ghd-- minimaxx--ats 68rfe.
Stock injectors and cp3.

I was hoping for at least 520-530.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yea, well everyone know by now the tuner's dont have quite the power they claim untill they run they're trucks and find out the hard way, but i would say thats pretty close to your goal, a few tweeks and maybe another mod or 2

Reactions: NORTH TEXAS

·
Registered
679 Posts
The trucks i've been around that have smarty's just always seem to have a little bit of an edge on my truck, i run a mini maxx...just my 2 cents..and similiar supporting mods

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good numbers and a good lookin truck. :thumbsup:

You oughtta get EFI Live and see how much more you can squeeze out of that A4K.
Thanks man! I would like to at some point, but I have some other stuff I would like to take care of before I change up the tuning again.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stock injectors and cp3.

Honestly I was just hoping to break 500. I still would have been happy with your numbers. I was pleasantly surprised with mine.

·
Premium Member
8,473 Posts
Stock injectors and cp3.

what version of tuning on the mini max and what setting, seems most guys like running hot while on the dyno which will drop them about 50hp because they cant keep up with rail pressure, and like stated dynos are going to give out alot of different numbers, each dyno is different, they have different programming, they are calibrated different, some are loaded some are not, then you have to factor in the temp, humidty, elevation,etc.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
The Aurora 4000 is a 64/70/14. I'm running it on a T3 second gen manifold. I'm really happy with the setup. What were your numbers with the II 66?
What transmission are you running? Also, what tuning? Was it running hot EGTs to get those numbers? I only ask because I can get my 66/74/16 pretty hot with some tunes depending on how hard I run it.

I really like your winch bumper!

Good luck with your new combination! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What transmission are you running? Also, what tuning? Was it running hot EGTs to get those numbers? I only ask because I can get my 66/74/16 pretty hot with some tunes depending on how hard I run it.

I really like your winch bumper!

Good luck with your new combination! :thumbsup:
Thanks! I am running an ATS 68 with billet flex plate, input shaft and 5 star converter. I really like it! I've had it for almost a year now and 23,000 miles.

I was running 28me SW9 TQ-4 VGT-4 all others were default. On that tune it can get pretty hot on the street. Right around 1750 at WOT. I have no idea what the EGT's when it was on the dyno.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Stock injectors and cp3.

same set up, but with a 85 over cp3, 125hp nozzles, and a snow water meth kit our buddys truck did 684hp.
so with what you are looking for, you dont have to go much further! throw some nozzles on and you will have it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.