Cummins Diesel Forum banner

truck almost done

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  froot 
#1 ·
picking up my truck tuesday. Dropped it off at Relentless Diesel for a rebuild of my engine and tranny. Broke #6 ring and lost 2nd gear in trans. Engine modifications were .020 over pistons, DDp 90 hp inj, hamilton street cam and studs, boost elbow on the stock turbo and 4" turbo back to stacks.. Tranny build is as followed.. suncoast triple disc converter, billit input shaft, custom valve body, suncoast upgraded clutch kit, billet 2nd gear servo, GM gov solenoid conversion, new transducer, oversized 3rd gear drum and billet flexplate. i know i need a bigger cp3 and going with fmw62 with 2nd gen manifold, smarty UDC but money ran out. he put it on his dyno and made 490/1008 with the DR. P box that i had on it.. He was suprised about the numbers as was i but i really dont care about #'s as we all know they be a little fishy but ill take it .. anyways cant wait to get the goat back...:party018:

Discussion starter · #3 ·
:shock:

:shock: wow, what did that Bill look like???
A lot cheaper than a new truck lol... I would say he's very fair priced and comes highly recommended.. Will get more of my business when time comes

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I called and left a voice mail and emailed him saying I wanted to make an appointment.. I think emailing him would be your best bet.. Just keep trying all I can say.. :confused013:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.