Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering does anyone know of a good truck add-on store around Springfield, or the St. Louis area or anywhere inbetween. Im just a person that likes to see something before i buy and u cant do it on the internet.

·
Illinois Chapter President
1,157 Posts
What are you looking for? I dont know of any stores where you can go buy most of the stuff we put on our trucks. If somebody else on the forum already owns it, you may be better off asking to see if you can look at theirs.

Reactions: Headhunter

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks, i was just wanting to look at some intakes, exhaust pipes, tuners, ect.

·
Illinois Chapter President
1,157 Posts
I'd go with an S&B or AFE intake, I really like my SS Flo-pro exhaust but you can certainly get a cheaper one from Rollin Smoke Diesel. Tuner is probably going to be your toughest choice, depends what you want to do. H&S, Smarty, and efi live is probably for anything 3d gen and newer. You probably ought to fill out your signature so we know what you have.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was thinking of the AFE intake and also get their AFE Bladerunner intake manifold, and possibly a smarty because im mainly want it for better fuel milage and not sure on exhaust i mainly want something that sounds louder than stock so i dont know if i want a delete pipe for a whole new exhaust. But your right ill go ahead an fill out my sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.