Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
I think that cummins is the 6.7, which means that truck is probably about a year old with just 35k in it. Wounder if it is still under warrenty.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
no im pretty sure thats a 07 with the 5.9 though I could be wrong but just from what I saw i think its a 5.9

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I didn't think the airfilter looked that bad. Hell, mine is damn near black now at 24k miles.

Fawkers haven't had them in stock the last few times I've been buy. Need a new one, but the filter-minder is still reading ok :D

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Dont look like abuse to me! Quick lets blame the rod going through the block on bad fuel so we dant have to warrranty this!! AZZ HOLES...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
between these to threads ive posted im 1 step to never visiting this site again. man that pisses me off. This use to be a good place to share an intrest of trucks. But i have learned two things people are people and never buy a truck from texas

·
Registered
211 Posts
between these to threads ive posted im 1 step to never visiting this site again. man that pisses me off. This use to be a good place to share an intrest of trucks. But i have learned two things people are people and never buy a truck from texas
Adios from down here in Texas.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
cummins_47re You might want to grow some thicker skin.......when you post your ideas/feelings in a public forum you open up the door to others to share their thoughts and feelings that may not mirror your own.:beer
I also see by your profile you don't care for any one to know much about you or where you are from :welcome:

Bob

·
FUEL
646 Posts
shut it boy

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
this one happened to be the 5.9...the video that was later linked is the 6.7...there were a few

no sense in arguing, he took them down.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts