Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the new update and I tryed to reinstall the smarty and I'm getting error code smarty sr. miss 12350331an I need help stuck at dealer

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what code is the smarty giving you or saying?
miss 12350331an error. That's what it is saying, and then a second message says error unknown software.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
miss 12350331an error. That's what it is saying, and then a second message says error unknown software.
does your truck have the me smarty on it? also you sure you returned it back to factory stock? well not sure on the first code that's coming up. but i think the Unknown software code means that now your truck is running a higher soft ware that what your smarty has on it. what tune do you have on your smarty now? sorry if i am not much help. maybe somebody that knows more about the smarty than me will chime in. i don't know if he can help you if you are deleted but you can try contacting Bryan At smarty and see what he has to say. here is is contact info.

Brian
SmartyResource

SmartyResource Forums

Office toll free: 855-456-7627 855.456.SMARTY

Reactions: BrianAtSmarty

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
does your truck have the me smarty on it? also you sure you returned it back to factory stock? well not sure on the first code that's coming up. but i think the Unknown software code means that now your truck is running a higher soft ware that what your smarty has on it. what tune do you have on your smarty now? sorry if i am not much help. maybe somebody that knows more about the smarty than me will chime in. i don't know if he can help you if you are deleted but you can try contacting Bryan At smarty and see what he has to say. here is is contact info.

Brian
SmartyResource

SmartyResource Forums

Office toll free: 855-456-7627 855.456.SMARTY
Yes I loaded it back to factory before they took the truck. I don't know what happened between them taking it and me getting it back so is there anyway to reset it back to default then redownload my stock program. I have the rmo1l

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes I loaded it back to factory before they took the truck. I don't know what happened between them taking it and me getting it back so is there anyway to reset it back to default then redownload my stock program
need to know what file you have on your smarty? but to me sounds like your truck has a newer program than what your smarty has. if that makes sense. sorry not sure on the back to fault setting. your best bet would be to contact Bryan at smarty.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes I loaded it back to factory before they took the truck. I don't know what happened between them taking it and me getting it back so is there anyway to reset it back to default then redownload my stock program. I have the rmo1l
rmo1l? is that the L5 Or the L8 tune? if its the L8 file you have 2 more tunes after that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rmo1l? is that the L5 Or the L8 tune? if its the L8 file you have 2 more tunes after that.
I think it's the L5 it's been about 6 months since I've updated I found on that works and left it on there until now. Have a hard time finding the new tune

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think it's the L5 it's been about 6 months since I've updated I found on that works and left it on there until now. Have a hard time finding the new tune
so did you get your truck up and running?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
28 seconds left on downloading the new software to programer
cool glad you got it fixed. which tune did you end up having to use? really glad we have a sight like this for help and info.:thumbsup::thumbsup: mopar65

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool glad you got it fixed. which tune did you end up having to use? really glad we have a sight like this for help and info.:thumbsup::thumbsup: mopar65
Me too I would like to thank you and Brian from smarty for all of your guys help. I used the drmo1n

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All I can say is wow. That tune is amazing. No check engine lights everything is running and working beautifully

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sorry to wake up an old thread but I'm having the same issue .. I was getting the error "unknown software" so I updated from Top Gun Diesel website and now I'm getting the message "miss 12350331an" pls contact madds.. This is on a Smarty Jr and for a 2012 6.7.. What can I do ?

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
Sorry to wake up an old thread but I'm having the same issue .. I was getting the error "unknown software" so I updated from Top Gun Diesel website and now I'm getting the message "miss 12350331an" pls contact madds.. This is on a Smarty Jr and for a 2012 6.7.. What can I do ?
Your ecm has a newer Chrysler update than the software on your Smarty. One must confirm they are not using an older software. Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
What is the latest version for a 2012 with the ME version??

·
Registered
271 Posts
N is the latest that i know of for the ME software. What version did you load?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just loaded M and my truck would not accept it.. When Smarty says connect to truck it comes back with error "miss 123450331an" pls contact madds... Wtf ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did you recently get your truck flashed at the dealer? If so try the N tune for the 2012 JR.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts