Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear, SOME people's kids.......................

Reactions: LeeWayne

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
wish i had a set of batteries like that...

and a lifetime warranty starter... LOL

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
That's a shame.....

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
wouldn't need a heater grid if he routed the intake flow across the starter........ that sucka had to be glowin.

Reactions: runit02

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you read the comments apparently this guy thinks he's a master fabricator/race car builder and anything he builds will beat whatever you've got. The comments are almost funnier than the video.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If you read the comments apparently this guy thinks he's a master fabricator/race car builder and anything he builds will beat whatever you've got. The comments are almost funnier than the video.
Lmao x2

sent from my android using tapatalk

·
Hemi
12,651 Posts
Haha I was watching some of his other videos and in one of the descriptions it says it's 3 hx35's.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
pos............

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ha i stumbed across this a while back lol check out his other vids

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
6 dollar can of ether is a lot cheaper than a starter.

Reactions: mikeshauling

·
Registered
887 Posts
what a dumb schmuck. i like this guy who said this comment on his video..... "The best thing that could of ever happened to you woulda been if your father woulda shot his load in a towel and not in your mother whom i feel very sorry for to have a son as facking dumb as you are. You do realize EVERY single person who looks at your truck or has seen just thinks you are a retarded hilly inbred? If you were half way good at fabrication the least you could do is get that mass of garbage to fit under you hood. Oh btw im really looking forward to what you say back to me."

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
If that guy thinks hes a race car builder hes on some good chit. ...How is the holy hell did a starter handle 40 secs of cranking I need to get me one of those. Must be changin it everytime...lol Did anyone else see the welds on the intake elbow? Looks like a rat had the infernal chits all over it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
:shock: whats worst is that he is so convinced that it is the best thing since sliced bread...:buttkick:

·
BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH
448 Posts
Wow are you kidding me this kid lives in a junk yard he's like one of those people from hills have eyes. The kid is definitely a rutard but they rip into him about his videos.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts