Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Triple dog G/T for the '08 6.7 I just bought, looks real purty on the dash, tells me everything I want to know...only thing is I cannot download ANY of the performance setting to the truck because Bullydog tells me that Dodge has a recent flash to the ECM that encrypts access to it. They (bullydog) told me two weeks ago that they have been able to bypass it but wanted to test the update for one more week to make sure there are no bugs in it. That was two weeks ago, still nothing on the website. Anyone had this trouble too or are they just blowing smoke?:confused013:

·
Registered
235 Posts
U should have done a little research before buying that bullydog product. A blackmaxx would have been ideal for you. U won't find many people who support a bullydog product on a 6.7. Best of luck, sell it to someone unaware and get a blackmaxx

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,123 Posts
Sell the GT asap!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
U should have done a little research before buying that bullydog product. A blackmaxx would have been ideal for you. U won't find many people who support a bullydog product on a 6.7. Best of luck, sell it to someone unaware and get a blackmaxx
Sell the GT asap!
:ditto: What they said. Get rid of it. Bullydog has left too many hanging for too long.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
You know Timmay, I have read a lot of your posts and I do appreciate( I really do and this is an attack against BullyDog not you and I hope you dont take it as such) what you are TRYING to do. In my opinion what you ARE DOING is reinforcing, at least to me, what a chicken chit company Bully Dog is. You stated before that you "Have friends" in Bullydog and that your server was from BullyDog, but my friend you arent bullydog. They need to step up and send someone over here with a great big bullydog avatar that goes with vendor status and explain why they have left SO many, for So long, out in the cold with no hope, and no answers. But they dont. They send an errand boy with "Friends" More chicken chit, from a chicken chit company.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
No worry man people are going to say what they think. People are mad because they pretty much don't do DPF delete stuff and that the units are setup for trucks with emission equip in tact, that is the main complaint i see

They don't need to explain themselves for something that they don't even offer i think, PMT or GT was never stated to do or work on deleted trucks, some of the guys like buddy/clint tried to do some stuff on the side for the forum people but that didnt exactly work like people had wanted giving people a reason to be mad

What is going to be funny is when they do release some new stuff and see how many people change what they say, cause i'm willing to bet its gonna happen

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
No worry man people are going to say what they think. People are mad because they pretty much don't do DPF delete stuff and that the units are setup for trucks with emission equip in tact, that is the main complaint i see

They don't need to explain themselves for something that they don't even offer i think, PMT or GT was never stated to do or work on deleted trucks, some of the guys like buddy/clint tried to do some stuff on the side for the forum people but that didnt exactly work like people had wanted giving people a reason to be mad

What is going to be funny is when they do release some new stuff and see how many people change what they say, cause i'm willing to bet its gonna happen
Timmay, Im glad you didnt take it personally, and I think you are probably right about the Short Term Memory Loss some have when it comes to HP gains :lol4: Like I said before just wish Bully Dog would at least make a cameo on here and talk to the guys. Seems like the vendors and manufactures that just come on here for to let us know whats going on, do really well, and an appearance on here would probably go a long way.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I hear ya and actually im working on being a forum sponsor for them, and trying to help people out with BD issues.

I'm not going to take anything personal because i understand where these guys are coming from, i'm just here to help as much as i can

·
Registered
145 Posts
Its not even a matter of the fact they don't do DPF stuff, their customer support is crap, and they lied concistently in the past. They can't keep their stories straight and pissed off a lot of 6.7 Owners. I would not purchase anything bullydog and get rid of anything I had that has a BD logo on it.:banghead:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I hear ya and actually im working on being a forum sponsor for them, and trying to help people out with BD issues.

I'm not going to take anything personal because i understand where these guys are coming from, i'm just here to help as much as i can
Good deal Timmay, and best of luck to ya:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Its not even a matter of the fact they don't do DPF stuff, their customer support is crap, and they lied concistently in the past. They can't keep their stories straight and pissed off a lot of 6.7 Owners. I would not purchase anything bullydog and get rid of anything I had that has a BD logo on it.:banghead:
could you give some more detail, did they personally lie to you? What was said?

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Nice avatar, LOL. Me thinks its going to be a long road for you my friend, but as I said, good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts