Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can I safely stack a BD TRIPLE DOG with Crazy Larry tune and a Edge J/A HOT. Have the Edge already installed the BD Triple Dog isn't.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
i say no due to a lot of timing and no supporting mods to your truck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well besides supporting mods. In two months geeting new trans and soon to follow FASS 150, CP3 AND TURBO. Just have them both and was wondering because I dont know the parameters of the two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nobody??? If Not Good Stack What Would Be With Either One. Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
I guess its good if you don't mind melting a motor. I ran that stack for 5600 mi on a Schied motor that I melted 4 pistons on and cracked a ported and worked over head in 4 spots. Too much timing is a bad thing. I was only seeing 1250 degree EGT's also with more mods that what your talking. Too much timing cools egt's but makes hotter piston temps. Trust me on that one.

I believe on a 03 J/A does pressure so adding a pressure box won't help. If you have the TD already ditch the edge and get a TST with adjustable timing. If like the edge and don't have the TD get a diablo pradator alot of people seem to like it stacked with J/A

·
Registered
403 Posts
Their is way to much timing/duration with the two together not only would the motor sound like theirs a bunch of marbles in your cylinders bouncing around but temps would be through the roof. Like robert stated in previous post stack a pressure box with either one of them and be done with it or get a smarty and wait for the revo and have all in one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts