Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Transmission Uprgrade Question

816 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hunt4food 
#1 ·
Hey guys im pretty new to the forum and i have some transmission questions. Right now i have a bully dog programmer with a completely stock tranny. Im thinking about upgrading my TC, VB, and possibly the flex plate. Am I heading in the right direction??? And what are some good brands?

#2 ·
Yeah thats the way to go man. Think about how much Hp and what you want to do with your truck will help out alot.. There are alot of good Shops Goerend,Dtt Suncost,Ats I would talk to Dave at Goerend or Dtt they are having a sale on VB are 50% off if you buy a TQ

#3 ·
Yeah it seems that is the direction every body is pointing me to do my tranny. Plus upgrading the clutch packs.

#4 ·
im looking at doing the same thing. tc and vb. looking for 500-600hp down the road. how much im i looking to spend in parts? i want to do it only once.

#6 ·
you doin it yourself? tc are about 1500 and a vb is like 500 ats has a warranty if you buy a whole setup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.