Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title of the thread says, I'm looking for a good shop to check out my G56 I just bought guy I bought it from replaced the clutch, I wanna know if he swapped a single mass flywheel into it. I can't get him to answer my phone call yet.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
X2 on Dan. Great guy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Any of you guys know of a trustworthy shop to do my trans removal/install after I have one built?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Ft.Worth Gear and Axle also is a very good shop!

Reactions: Cum4x4mins

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks fellas :thumbsup:

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
Red River 4wd in Mckinney does really good work as well. The owner Ryan is excellent at fixing/building transmissions.

-Jordan-

·
Registered
984 Posts
Anyone else have any experience with Ryan at RedRiver4x4 in McKinney, or know of any local good 47RE builders.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Rays transmission and diesel performance in fort worth.They have two shops the one to go to is off of mcCart ave..Randy is the trans guy and is top notch.They have the best warranty out of anyone around. They built mine useing suncoast parts.And its bad to the bone. 3yr 150,000 warranty.As long as u dont break nothing its covered.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
i have alot of friends who have used him good work that he does.He is just so damn far away from me and if something were wrong i would have to drive 1 1/2 away for him to look at it.And his warranty aint bad either...He knows his stuff..Rays was closer to me if something were to happen and its has. Valve body valves got crushed replaced no questions asked.Fried my gov soleniod no questions asked see were im getting take your pick.But rays will be building my tans from here on out.They use nothing but quality parts.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
just had my 48re done by Rays transmission....VERY happy with it!! billet triple disc, flexplate, and billet 1pcs input shaft(thx again Redriver!) and all the billet upgrades.Awesome warranty and have beat on it alittle ;) works like a champ...Got my tunes from CT and loving it! man cant wait to hook up my 40ft rv and get the heck out of dodge(figure of speach ofc)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Lazarsmith is 1.5 hours from DFW ,but they do specailize in the G56 including building them for more power

·
Registered
83 Posts
Red River is a joke. They are just a bunch of idiots and will throw anything together to try and get something to work. I almost filed a lawsuit against them on my last pickup over my ball joints that they replaced and caused me to almost wreck into on coming traffic right after I left there place.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts