Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my fully built tranny is going back in wed. and i need transmission lines. only issue is the dealer is back ordered four months out. and im not waiting. any suggestions?

can i use rubber hose and barbed fittings?

can i by-pass the aux cooler under the turbo?

should i try and get 1/2inch brake line and bend it?

:confused013:

· Registered
963 Posts
I would do the 1/2 inch almn. tubung with compression fittings. Just by looking at the whole trans cooling system suggests it runs higher psi than a regular splice with rubber hose can withstand.

· Registered
1,420 Posts
I have both brand new sitting in my back seat. They are not cheap but I'll make you a deal. Of course I only have the rubber hoses that go from the radiator to the metal lines that have the locking fittings on one end.

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much? and i thought there were three lines? one going to the tranny one from the tranny to aux cooler then aux cooler back to front mount cooler? have any pics?

· Registered
1,420 Posts
how much? and i thought there were three lines? one going to the tranny one from the tranny to aux cooler then aux cooler back to front mount cooler? have any pics?
I'll take some pics today and maybe at lunch i'll try to get them on Photobucket so when I get off work i'll post them up.

I'll sell them for a little under half price. They cost me $211.00 i'll sell them for 100.00. Kills me to see them going away for that.

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah pics would be great if there what i need i will buy them. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.