Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Transmission Gurus

1088 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  louisa county 24v
All - I'm in Richmond and am in need of a shop to pull out my crap stocker 48RE and install a Goerend built out 48RE. Any suggestions in the Richmond or Fredericksburg areas?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
257 Posts
Truck Outfitters in richmond (804) 744-8565

· VP at large
886 Posts
tim at tre in norfolk

· Registered
255 Posts

· Registered
1,483 Posts
Truck Outfitters in richmond (804) 744-8565
:agree2:put mine in. right on hull st. in midlothian. tim at tre is a good guy too,but why drive all the way down there when you can do it local. owners name is brian, good friend of mine and a great guy. give him a call tell him gordon recomended you. he'll hook you up

· Premium Member
1,943 Posts
dont know bout up that way but tim did mine only guy I will let work on my truck

· Registered
445 Posts
:agree2:put mine in. right on hull st. in midlothian. tim at tre is a good guy too,but why drive all the way down there when you can do it local. owners name is brian, good friend of mine and a great guy. give him a call tell him gordon recomended you. he'll hook you up
I live in Michigan and i will drive 950 mile give or take. CUSTOMER SERVICE cant be beat!!!:thumbsup: Michigan Mark

· Air cooled, Beer Fueled
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All - thanks for the info. Been away from the forum for a few weeks. Funny how life gets in the way right? Thanks for the info... I'll give Tim a shout and I can stop by Truck Outfitters on Midlothian. It's 10 minutes from my place.

· Registered
1,483 Posts
I live in Michigan and i will drive 950 mile give or take. CUSTOMER SERVICE cant be beat!!!:thumbsup: Michigan Mark
see that 10 minutes from the guys house. brian is a authorized georend dealer also. good luck with the tranny:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,483 Posts
and to bb dart tim's self proclaimed #1 fan. saying something about tim also. tim is certified by georend to do warranty work on there transmissions,along with building his own customer specific transmissions to fit your needs. you got to calm down a little bit man. i'm not anti tim, just saying there are other more than capable mechanics out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.