Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know there have been a lot of post about transmissions on here. I have had mine rebuilt 4 times by 4 different shops and have paid anywhere from $1200 (parts only for my buddy to do that has been doing trannys for 30 years) up to $2800. I never had them add anything crazy just a shift kit, better than OEM clutches and steels and i bought an HD TC.

So here is my question, Has anybody ever herd or ran the RAMZILLA #K48RZ2 by PACT? I spoke with Blake yesterday and he told me they sell most of the parts to ATS, Suncoast, and Georend. The kit comes with all billet everything except intermediate and output shaft. The kit sounds awesome and is only $2691. I am also looking at the billet flex plate #56BFP ($359.) and the 500 RPM Lower Stator Option (billet as well and $121.). Any advise would be great.

Oh and I also cant see giving ATS or Suncoast upwards of $6000-$8000 for the same thing i can get and have my buddy put together for $200 and warranty his work.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody has any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Sounds cheap if includes TC.
$700 input
$600 core rebuild clutches and solenoids bands and seals
$700 billet single TC
$500 valve body

So very little markup and r&r....

But they do supply a lot of hard Parts ....
Sounds like a deal ....

8000 is a full billet trans high end

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought it was kinda cheap. But it is a kit not a rebuilt transmission. I would have to have it built. But it does include a billet triple disc T.C. and billet input shaft.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.