Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Trans upgrades

791 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  firefighter56
I am trying to find out what to buy. I am looking into upgrading my tranny. I plan on running a smarty and maybe in the future some 120 injectors and possibly a bigger turbo (obviously atleast 4 inch exhaust). I am kinda a rookie at this and am looking for good advice on what will be needed for my trans, what would you do to yours trans for these upgrades??
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Honestly go all out. TC,VB, billet shafts, bands, anchors As for what company to buy from No idea Im just passing info on to you i have a stock trans. Looking to upgrade too.. :banghead:

· Registered
469 Posts
My advice is to call DTT and talk to Stefan or Bill. If you tell them your plans for the truck then they will tell you what you need to do for a transmission. I just got my full DTT transmission and it's not even close to the same truck!! I love it. DTT is a site sponsor on here so you can go there, or their number is 1-866-504-4002. Their customer service is awesome and they treat you like family.

Doug

Reactions: BigRedFireTruck
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.