Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know were i can get the line that goes from the cooler to the tank on the side of the block or can the line be patch with hose. I trying to avoid geting it from a dealer.

·
Registered
376 Posts
mine have been patched multiple times with small hydraulic hose and double clamped on. i think DTT has a whole kit with new lines and a trans cooler, ill be doing that once i get my tans built!

·
Registered
806 Posts
I just replaced the hard line from the pan to the heat exchanger 2 weeks ago. I have all the part numbers if you're interested cus I'm still chasing a trans leak. Honestly, and it may be different in your area, the stealership was the cheapest place for all those lines. Everyone on the forum here was a big help with the vendors, but unfortunately my money ended up going to Spring Dodge... Good luck, let me know if you'd like the part #'s and prices I got.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for the help gess the stealership is were im off to. This is the second time i replace them. I cut out the pice that leaks ,flared each end and put a pice of hose that the part store call trans hose and drove it for a day and it blew the hose in hafe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts