Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a early 04 qcsb and i am installing a 7 pin contector in the box of my truck for my goose neck and fith wheel. So i have it mounted and wires ran to the factory plug. But not having issues finding a color legend for taping into the factory wires. I would like to only have to do this once so i am hoping to find someone who knows or a diagram of what color wire does what. After modif. what i have to do see they make a no splice kit but i already have this one and its mount so i guess i would just like to use this. If anyone has a diagram or knows which wires are which. That would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
You can buy a plug that will go into the factory bumper connector and run a harness or multi wire into the box for the new plug. My trucks factory one has the pin outs labeled on the cap. You can try googleing it or this site. www.dodge.com/bodybuilder/year.pdf

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually have looked at that site and it pretty much gives me the same pictures as my repair books i have for the truck. But it doesnt give you a clear picture what color the wire is for the function its doing.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts