Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a small enclosed trailer I can barrow Friday to Sunday? I was thinking about trailering down the Harley street glide to Indy.:popcorn: I have a 28 foot but thats just a little to big:thud:

Thanks Chaz

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
Does anyone have a small enclosed trailer I can barrow Friday to Sunday? I was thinking about trailering down the Harley street glide to Indy.:popcorn: I have a 28 foot but thats just a little to big:thud:

Thanks Chaz
back of the truck?

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to much stuff going down and I wanted it covered just in case of rain:thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
ah ok....sorry buddy i can't ya help on that :thud:

·
Registered
46 Posts

Thanks Chaz
where do ya live ?

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Detroit Michigan:thumbsup

·
Registered
46 Posts
Detroit Michigan:thumbsup
:lol3:dam ! im only 18 hours out of your way...your sig said big city so i figured you were in NY..sorry dude ..if you were closer i wouldve lent you mine ,and its all set for a street glide. i have an 07.

im riding it out to sturgis this year.

·
Registered
46 Posts
:lol3:dam ! im only 18 hours out of your way...your sig said big city so i figured you were in NY..sorry dude ..if you were closer i wouldve lent you mine ,and its all set for a street glide. i have an 07.

i just realized i was wrong on the sig .about where ya live dont know what i was thinking

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

:lol3: Thanks and thats funny thats what I have is an 07 done up and a new radiant red paint job from Harley.:thumbsup

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
I've got two, a 6x12 V nose and 6x12 regular but they are both already loaned out this weekend. Any weekend but this one would have been fine.

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I've got two, a 6x12 V nose and 6x12 regular but they are both already loaned out this weekend. Any weekend but this one would have been fine.
Thank you both for thinking about letting me barrow them:thumbsup

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
You could always throw it into the back of that old Chevy of OldFarts but I am sure you want it to actually make it down to IRP :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts