Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 3500 CTD CC LB 2wd
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have followed my ordeal then you know I need a new one but they are on back order. To many trips planned to wait. Need to know if I can just unplug the harness from the back of the factory TBC and plug n play a new Tekonsha P2 in and not mess up anything. I'm thinking that thats all the Ram one is, just mounted in the dash but with the ability to send info to the EVIC.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Do a search on it, others have done just that with good success. I had issues with my '12 TBC that seemed to be similar to many others complaints. After playing with the adjustments a few times, it seems fine now, except for the fact that the brakes stay on for a few seconds when I release the pedal.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
If you have followed my ordeal then you know I need a new one but they are on back order. To many trips planned to wait. Need to know if I can just unplug the harness from the back of the factory TBC and plug n play a new Tekonsha P2 in and not mess up anything. I'm thinking that thats all the Ram one is, just mounted in the dash but with the ability to send info to the EVIC.
Yes you can, your evic will display an error, just hit the button to clear it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts