Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

3681 - 3691 of 3691 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
digging thru old posts, hopefully it tags you in it @Jaywoo are you still liking this bypass? I am trying to find one and the kaode was out of stock

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Yeah. Works fine. I left it in. I guess if I ever need to take in into a dealer I’ll pull it back out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Off topic humor taunting my brother (Ram vs Mustang)

My brother bought a Mustang and he is so happy across the pound. Having fun on forums over there. I thought, I would have fun here at his expense. :hehe:

:rof

·
Registered
1 Posts
armrest

I found that 3M 6 1/2 inch gel wrist rest pads make great armrest pads for my tradesman. Gorilla tape them.
Site would not allow me to post a link but they are 5.99 on amazon.

·
Registered
9 Posts

My 16 tradesman. Sidesteps, wheels & tires, fender flares, black housing head lights, color matched front and rear bumpers, led fogs with factory fog light switch, tint, and window vent visors.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,687
bro, beautiful truck. black out that grill!

·
Registered
209 Posts
View attachment 903638
My 16 tradesman. Sidesteps, wheels & tires, fender flares, black housing head lights, color matched front and rear bumpers, led fogs with factory fog light switch, tint, and window vent visors.
Brian, what brand are these sidesteps? They are what I have been looking for. I had Rampage on my 1500 and they don't make any for 2500/3500 trucks :mad:

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,689
they look like n-fab. i just gave a set away! i'm good for finding trucks like mine and leaving stuff in their bed. i found a base model like mine and put the factory chrome tube steps in some dudes truck with all the hardware and a note saying enjoy. i parked next to a cummins like mine and gave the guy a brand new cool air intake in the box. did a tonneau cover that way too, at the fuel pumps, amazon sent me two aluminum fuel caps and def caps. when i saw a truck like mine fueling up i gave the extra ones away.

anyhow, those steps look like n-fab. i favor the white
knuckle off-road sliders, i just purchased the steel for it and my buddy and i will be making some like white knuckle here shortly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a set on now that has already been replaced once under warranty and they have rusted out again in 1 winter. looking for something better. I like the N-Fab look, but might go to hoops.

3681 - 3691 of 3691 Posts