Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3691 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a search, did not find a thread directing me towards my specific inquiry.

If you have a tradesman, what modifications have you done to "upgrade" your tradesman to get options upper models have. Im not talking about things like 4.56 gears, or deletes or such, but things like upgrading the 3.4 and to what, factory or aftermarket, or installing overhead....yadda yadda. How did you do it, parts from where? How much?

·
Registered
215 Posts
great thread

Awesome idea for a thread. I haven't done any slt/Laramie upgrades, but have a question!

Anyone put the switchable rear dome light in a tradesman? My kids always want the lights on when we are night driving and I hate having the map lights on too. It would be great if that is an easy swap from an SLT.

I know several folks have upgraded to the fancy instrument cluster. I may get around to that one of these days.

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
I tried a search, did not find a thread directing me towards my specific inquiry.

If you have a tradesman, what modifications have you done to "upgrade" your tradesman to get options upper models have. Im not talking about things like 4.56 gears, or deletes or such, but things like upgrading the 3.4 and to what, factory or aftermarket, or installing overhead....yadda yadda. How did you do it, parts from where? How much?
Expedition Portal has a thread on a guy with a 2015 Tradesman.
It's a white gclb. You might register,introduce yourself and search. He's done a Carli suspension,tires etc.
It's a fine site.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
797 Posts
I added the upper glove box cover, and the chrome molding on the doors.

Mind sharing pictures? Part numbers or maybe your thread for that upgrade? I'm very interested.

Very good thread. Subscribed!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
797 Posts
Love this thread, there are a couple little things that I might like as well. Rear lighting for the kiddos at night would be nice...

These are the only interior light sources I got. Want to make sure I'm on the same page.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1446830215.463420.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1446830227.160270.jpg

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love this thread, there are a couple little things that I might like as well. Rear lighting for the kiddos at night would be nice...

These are the only interior light sources I got. Want to make sure I'm on the same page.
[iurl="http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=441353&d=1446830215"]
[/iurl]

Is that factory overhead or did you install it

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice overhead, I'd like one. I wonder if the electrical provisions are there

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Well the only 'factory' upgrade I've done is a set of MOPAR Cab Clearance Lights. The kit cost about $100 from Ram and it includes everything you need. Oh and there is a wire already installed on your passenger side that this setup connects to.

Everything else on my tradesman is aftermarket accessories/deletes/upgrades.

1 - 20 of 3691 Posts