Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a longshot but...it never hurts to ask....

Does anyone have a Mygig 430N RHB media centre that they would consider trading for a 730N RHR media centre that I have in my 2012 Grand caravan?

I am pretty sure that the mounts are the same (screws on the side). I would also need the uconnect module from your truck (the 730n unit has an internal module). I think everything that is currently plugged into the uconnect module would now be plugged directly to the media centre and you should be up and running.

I've go a post in the WTT saction but everyone interested seems to be too far away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
trade

I know this is a longshot but...it never hurts to ask....

Does anyone have a Mygig 430N RHB media centre that they would consider trading for a 730N RHR media centre that I have in my 2012 Grand caravan?

I am pretty sure that the mounts are the same (screws on the side). I would also need the uconnect module from your truck (the 730n unit has an internal module). I think everything that is currently plugged into the uconnect module would now be plugged directly to the media centre and you should be up and running.

I've go a post in the WTT saction but everyone interested seems to be too far away.
still wanna trade?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe...where are you from?

The swap isn't as straight forward as I thought. I'm still not sure I know what extra's are needed?:confused013:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts