Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

trade 6" superlift and 37's

2153 Views 26 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  firefighter20_07
ive got a full 6" superlift kit and 37x13.50 kuhmo tires on dale jr cannon 20's. the front tires have less than 2k miles on them the backs have 15-20k hard miles lol. its a awsome setup and rides pretty well for as big as it is. the tires are quite as stock. iam looking to swap somebody for some 33x12.50's and a leveling kit and stock suspension and some cash. let me know what you got. the lift kits off a 07 qcsb. the only reason iam looking to trade is its a pain to get the little on in and out and iam either going to detune this and make it my tow rig or go all out with it and sled pull with it and buy another tow truck just let me know what yall got
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
600 Posts
go all out with it man i would like to see what it could do in a sled pull but its your choice lol

· Premium Member
600 Posts
sweet well i mean since you are already at 700hp id keep going but thats just me

· hydraulic lifter crew
13,325 Posts
how much cash you lookin to get off the deal ? i have a 2" inch
level kit running 37x12.50's on 17" rims. you saw the set up @
dreamchasers. bfg's are brand new, about 800 miles on em.

here's a pic -

· Registered
20 Posts
I know this thread is a few months old, but did you ever find a trade? If not, how much cash you looking to get on top of the trade?

· Valair Clutch
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i havent gotn rid of them yet. everything is still on the truck. let me know what youve got and i can think about a trade. i realy want to run 35 toyo mts with a leveling kit.

· Registered
20 Posts
Well I thought I had my wheels, tires, and level kit sold. The dbag craigslist buyer had a different idea I guess. So I've got a 2" level kit, stock steelies, new 315/70/17 Cooper discoverers.

· Valair Clutch
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

i think it would look goofy with stock wheels lol iam realy torn between lowering it back and running 35's to sled pull on or just say screw it and figure out how to hook it the way it is because everybody loves the look of the truck.

· Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I think you should leave it like it is. It looks too good to do back down with it. I know what you mean about being torn though. I had my drw conversion all laid out, but now I think I want to go higher instead.

· Valair Clutch
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
with all the talk of the new pulling league iam thinkin about makein my truck a dually with the mega cab bed, lowering back down stock height with leveling kit and run a single 35x13.5 in the front and 4 35x 12.50s in the rear

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.