Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here. Anybody near Memphis TN have a recommendation on a dealer who isn't an idiot about lowering the TPMS threshold? Or does anyone have the Autel and would be willing to help out? Thanks in advance.

·
On call 24/7
12,502 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. I've seen that thread but I've called a couple of dealers and they seem reluctant to even try. I also looked at the map of people with Autels and the nearest guy is 4 hours away. I was really hoping to get someone's attention who has done this and is close to me. Maybe I should post in that thread as well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I've seen that thread but I've called a couple of dealers and they seem reluctant to even try. I also looked at the map of people with Autels and the nearest guy is 4 hours away. I was really hoping to get someone's attention who has done this and is close to me. Maybe I should post in that thread as well.

I drove through Memphis three weeks ago... Posted about it on the main thread ahead of time. Sorry I missed you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah no worries. I didn't know I'd be needing this three weeks ago. I'm a Cummings virgin and this is my first vehicle with TPMS. Give me a shout if you come back through though please. I'm not stressing too much over it so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts