Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put some M/T's on my 2007 2500. They will be on the stock wheels. I would like it to look pretty good and be practical at the same time. Just curious as to what size you think. I don't really want anything bigger than 33's.

·
Registered
247 Posts
No offense but it sounds like you already know what to get. I definately wouldn't go any smaller than a 33. Any smaller than that just looks to little on these big trucks to me. :thumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im thinking 285/75/17. Would those look good without the leveling kit? And what do those actually measure?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Im thinking 285/75/17. Would those look good without the leveling kit? And what do those actually measure?

They are about 33 still. Yes, I think they would look good without the leveling kit. With a leveling kit you would need 35's to look right IMO.:thumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got 295's on mine with a stock set up and thet are a perfect fit. No problems and they are perfectly proportional for the truck size. Go 295's for sure IMO.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have 35's and a level kit and If I had to do it over again I would not get the 35's. I like the look but they do rub on the passenger side when turning hard right and pulling into a parking lot. Looks good but it makes me cringe when I hear them rubbing on my inner fender.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any pics would be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've got 295's on mine with a stock set up and thet are a perfect fit. No problems and they are perfectly proportional for the truck size. Go 295's for sure IMO.

A 295/70 and a 285/75 are almost exactly the same size anyhow. Either way they are about 33" tall.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i tihnk you would be happiest with a leveling kit and 315s

33 will still look small in dodges massive wheel wells

·
Registered
247 Posts
i tihnk you would be happiest with a leveling kit and 315s

33 will still look small in dodges massive wheel wells

I have to agree with him. These Dodges look the best with a leveling kit and 315's or 35's, if your not looking to go any bigger. I ran 35's on my last truck which was an '03 and never rubbed at all and I got compliments on the truck all the time.:thumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just hope the 285/75/17 tires will look good without a leveling kit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I think it is level enough:thumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts