Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it's not exciting for most, 'cause you all got them as standard equipment. for me, it's a big deal. why would dodge put those small mirrors on such a big truck. well, 300 bucks and 20 minutes later, they are on:woot: i'm stoked. pics are crappy but you get the idea.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,451 Posts
for $100 more you could have gotten the cipa mirrors with the led's on the edge !

still looks great though. im still trying to find time to replicate your wheel paint job onto my truck.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Very nice :thumbsup

·
Registered
568 Posts
i know how you feel i upgraded to towing mirrors and love the way they look, i had one get broke during shipping and i got the glass replaced today

·
Registered
565 Posts
I know how you feel :thumbsup

I was like WOW, I can see the marker lights on the side of my trailer :lol3: No more backing down the drive way doing little S turns to see where i was going.

·
Registered
319 Posts
What kind of paint did you use to do that it looks really good! Might have to give my bumpers a spray.

·
Diesel Junkie
5,830 Posts
Looks good man!:thumbsup

·
Registered
351 Posts
where can ou find the ones with the leds on the side??

·
Registered
565 Posts
What kind of paint did you use to do that it looks really good! Might have to give my bumpers a spray.

I did mine with Krylon Fusion, it"s formulated for plastics.

·
Diesel-less
4,271 Posts
I'm thinking about getting myself some of those tow mirrors. The stock little ones are too dinky and with my truck they leave a massive blind spot.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yep. I did the upgrade. Found the tow mirrors on the craig list, and sold the dinkers on the craig list. Won't never go back. Just flip'em down and fold'em back if you want to get any kinda highway MPG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts