Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do y'all get your towing mirrors I've been looking for some but I don't wanna spend the 400 bucks that dodge wants for them.

Thanks
David

·
Dano01
89 Posts
u can get them on ebay manual or electric/heated for about 200 bucks

·
FRIENDS OF COAL
3,332 Posts
Yeah, I was just looking on E-Bay, That looks like the place to get them. The ones I was looking at were $208.00, and on E-Bay the same ones that are heated and electric are $236.00 only $24.00 more. E-Bay is the way to go.

·
Dano01
89 Posts
if u get the the flip up style tow mirrors dont forget to get the mounting brackets.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I got the manual mirrors from discountautomirrors for 130 and I think it was 180 for the power/heated might of changed but that was at christmas time.

·
Registered
806 Posts
i got my power heated mirrors on ebay for $180 here a couple months ago

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I'll take a look, where can I get the mounting brackets??

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
This about #3 on my current list of projects, Hate my slip over tow mirrors. Test drove a 2011 3500 with the Factory tow mirrors, love that flip up feature.
I just can't see paying $400 for a set. Thanks I now have a couple for possibilities at about $200 a pair.
:party018:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I have the slip on ones and I'm gonna return them because the flip up is so much more convenient.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bought my power/heated from discount auto mirrors for 157.00 pair, shipped to my door, AND came with the brackets....

Best price I've seen.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discount auto mirrors, the link posted earlier. The mounting brackets come with the mirrors even though it says otherwise

·
Registered
131 Posts
108for mirrors pluse 30$ shipping 138 shipped to my door off ebay plus 40 for brackets from dodge

·
Registered
425 Posts
Power heated?

·
President of the 509
7,266 Posts
For a while Pure diesel Powers website had non-OEM power heated tow mirrors with brackets for $179...

However I checked yesterday cause I was gonna order them with some money from a return and the price had jumped to $299

I dont know if they will go back to the price they were originally listed at, but I will try to get ahold of them and see if I can get any info

·
Registered
109 Posts
The price on the driver side went up to $148!! Dang it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
why are the driver side more than the passenger side

·
Registered
109 Posts
Law of supply and demand is the only thing I can figure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts