Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the 03-newer style tow mirrors bolt up to a 98? do any of them have power/ defrost? or are they all manual?

·
On call 24/7
12,576 Posts
Nope, but you can buy them for a 98 with power and maybe heat from koolvue. The oem tow mirrors for a 98 will be manual with no heat.

·
Registered
92 Posts
no the 03 and up have a different base. you have to get the tow mirrors off of a second gen. and yes some have power/heat but if u dont get a deal like off a wreked truck then you will pay dearly at the dealership for them

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
The 03s will not work...but you will love the tow mirrors on your 98....i would never have any other mirror on my truck!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i want them bad, my buddy has them on his 99 dually, and i drive truck for my job, so im used to huge mirrors, the stockers just arent cuttin it, plus they look MEAN when their folded out on a lifted truck!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea i keep mine up all the time i like it to. it makes the stance of the truck look alot wider.:thumbsup: good luck man

·
Registered
20 Posts
i orderd mine from the dealership for around $380.00 and had them the next day. but they were for an 02 and mine is a 01 and had a different base w/o power and heat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts