Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to get rid of torque management with out the bdrad box?? Its killing me right now when i reach down and push that skinny pedal lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
I just installed the BD Rad last night, simple to install and use. What don't you like about it?

·
Registered
909 Posts
You can either use the BD RAD and lose your gauges or get a SMARTY. I went with the SMARTY and couldn't be happier! Lots of money but lots of tuning you are able to do as well, plus code reader and you can adjust for tire size.

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
What about the 4k rpm update for ADR? Isn't that what they are claiming, that it gets rid of it?

·
Registered
523 Posts
subscribed. waiting for my BD RAD to get here and for trans to be built. but also want to know

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a BD Rad Box its just not installed right now i have been procrastinating to put it on :doh: i was just wondering if there was any other way to get rid of the torque management and i also have the smarty and like stated above it doesnt remove all of it :banghead: I was just curious if there was any other way Thanks for the info guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
On the edge of my seat...

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
BD Rad is the only way to get rid of all the torque management. Smarty doesn't get rid of all of it, nor does the ADR 4K. They both will over fuel it to the point it reduces it, but not eliminate it.

Paul

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
SORRY dont want to break convos but, when u buy a new tranny from a company,you still have Tmanagement?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a guy i know build my transmision and it still had torque management i don't think it has to do with the mechanical side of the transmission its all electronics and none of that gets touched when they build the transmission im guessing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts