Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 00 2500 i have been experiancing a problem the last few days where after it goes in the lockup it will erratically pop in and out unless i hit the lock up switch just wondering if anyone suspects that i have a torque converter on the way up or just the lockup solenoid problems the trans was rebuilt around 80k ago has bd valve body stock converter. I am planning on going with a new converter should i go with a triple disk right away or should i stick with a single billet mods are in sig will be upgrading injectors in the next few weeks thanks for your help guys!!!

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
Have you changed fluid lately???

·
Registered
77 Posts
Check and clean your grounds on batteries. Thats one possible thing that will cause that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try wrapping the tan alternator wire with aluminum foil and electrical tape. The Alt. sends out a lot of electrical "noise" which confuses the trans computer. This cause your tc to lock and unlock. Cheapest fix I ever did.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Try wrapping the tan alternator wire with aluminum foil and electrical tape. The Alt. sends out a lot of electrical "noise" which confuses the trans computer. This cause your tc to lock and unlock. Cheapest fix I ever did.
:agree2:..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.