Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3" 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Suspension Lift Kit @Top Gun Customz

Im thinking about running this suspension lift. Any opionions, or anyone running this???

I want to run micky thompson classic 2 rims, with 35" tires and this lift. 16x 8 rims. Anyone know the offset needed for these rims???

Any other decent 3" suspension lifts and opionions on which one you like best.

I want to be pretty level, Iv got a ranchhand on front, it didnt drop it or anything, but something to keep in mind. What suspension lift should I go with:confused013:

·
Registered
109 Posts
TGC is a bunch of jack waggons. Please dont get me started on them. Take your money and go elsewhere. As for what kinda lift......anything but TGC. Call Thuren or Carli up if you want the best. If you just want some height get up with Skydram off the board and he will hook you up with what you need.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
thuren or carli

Reactions: ohio hunter

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ran PP on my 07 and loved it. Got it from SkydRam on the board here. Awesome guy, awesome customer service.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
nothing like having some properly custom valved shocks..........

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy talked me into going 5" lift. DOes everyone think the top gunz are no good???
Saw this one from them. I sent that guy a pm like thursday or friday from top gunz but he hasnt answered me yet.
what about this one for 5" top gun lift??
5" 94-02 Dodge Ram 4X4 2500/3500 Lift Kit w/ Shocks @Top Gun Customz

The carlis look real nice, but out of my budget. HAve to look into thuren more.
Skydram is all 3rd gen and newer on his website, also couldnt find pp for second gens, am I missing something on those 2???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
http://www.pure-performance.biz/

I didnt see them for second gen, clicked on the dodge tab to the left. Top gunz does have them, I jujst didnt see them for 98 on either site

·
2,248 Posts
Thuren's coils would lift the front about 3.75" on your truck. Shoot him an email and he will get back to you tomorrow morning. Let him know what your looking for and what you use your truck for ( How heavy you tow, type of offroad, budget)

.: THUREN FABRICATION - HOME :.

·
Registered
109 Posts
STAY AWAY FROM TGC!! Even is they have the Pure Performace Lift. Here is a quick rundown about them that lasted several weeks with me. Call and place order with the SALES MANAGER. They call back and tell me front springs are backorderd and will be here next week, ok. Call the next week and get someone else on the phone (some peon that really knows whats going on) and still no springs and says there wont be any springs because they dont even have a manufacturer for them. They were in the process of changing manufacturers to get a better coil rate (read get a cheaper spring). Anyhow this went on for a couple weeks and I finally ask if there was something else they could sub the front spring with and they said no. I ask for a refund and that took SEVERAL phone calls to get done. The first time you call they are super nice folks and make you feel all warm inside. Once they get your money they dont answer the phone anymore. On a bright side about 2 months later a pair of front 6" coils show up at my shop. Did I send them back, hell NO! I waited about 6 months and then sold them on Ebay for $150 bucks. Karma is a biatch and usually costs money. Handle your business. Down from soapbox and exit stage left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts