Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Ok - I'll bite.

I'm too lazy to upload other/new pics to photobucket, but here's a few of the "shops" I have in my account already.

As for tools - how about a list. I work with metal a bunch, so all my tools are for that. Off the top of my head my shop consists of:
Welders - Miller 385 TIG, 110v MIG (bodywork only) and oxy/acet., Mill (for sale), lathe, sand blast cabinet, Pexto bead roller, beverly shear, 2 +/-80 gal. compressors, 24" Pexto finger break, 24" Pexto jump shear, 20 ton press, Jet belt sander/grinder, 6" grinder, port-a-band, power drill, Whitney punches (#2, #5, #7 & #10), delta metal cutting band saw, chinese wood cutting band saw, chop saw, drill press, a roll away filled with hand tools, Kant-twist clamps, dimple dies, etc.
5'x5' "acorn table (possibly for sale) - weighs over 1 ton
Medium welding table - 30x42x2" thick - weights about 1400 LBS
30x50 welding table - 1/4" thick steel top

Also, how about adding a "favorite tool" list?
My 2 would be the Beverly Shear and the Milwakee Port-a-band

Old shop (my old 2 car garage) These pics are of it almost empty or hidden behind parts I was taking pics of (only ones in photobucket)

New Shop (though not current pics. It is all arranged and a working shop now). This setup is temporary until I can find a house to buy that will fit all my tools and cars. I got this place in hopes of trying to get a couple things running/together before I buy a house so I can take some of the parts off the shelf and put in the cars. This not only will make the cars easier to move over there and store, but it will get rid of this...

This is only 1/2 of my parts that need to go on cars!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My god you have a crap load of stuff, but it looks good. And thanks for starting the thread off.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Yes - now people may know why it took me about 4 months of small trips to move and organize all my CRAP. AND why I am trying to get some cars together before I go to another house.

Since this thread reminded me to - I took more pics last night. It's been over 6 months since I took pics of my tools for insurance purposes. I buy so mand danged tools so often I always have to update. I would really suggest others do the same - photodocument EACH and EVERY drawerr of your toolbox, etc...

Toolbox. Don't mind the snap-on label on one of the craftsman boxes - it was there when I got the dang thing.

Shop (4 cars in it - 74 crew, 89 ranger, 38 Ford and 72 Alfa Romeo)

Storage for SOME of the parts for those 4 cars...

·
Registered
186 Posts
here's my shop. it's just a 10'x20' storage unit. but when you live in the barrarks you have to do what you have to do. i just put the loft in myself today. it's still a work in progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts