Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with stacks .. Who has managed to put a toolbox between your stacks and up against the back of the bed spaced up over the Y tube?
Anyone ? I thought of making a custom one and just wondered if anyone already did it.

BTW I dont have stacks,,,,yet.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i'm planing on notching the bed tank/took box for my truck...but i don't have either (stacks or bed tank) yet. so i'll be watching this one.:popcorn:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Heres how I did mine. Not up to date though. Need to take some new pics. But fits nice and didnt lose as much bed space.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Thats a heck of an idea. I need a tool box in mine. Just need to build a little stand for it i guess.

·
Registered
543 Posts
a kid that went to our school had a nice cummins with stacks and he just cut notches in it so it would be against the front it looked good but i don't know if it would open. I think it might have been for looks

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a normal tool box now and im going to be getting a stack soon. I dont want to get rid of my tool box though. I think I might cut out where the stack goes and weld it shut. So there will be circle cut out of the tool box where the stack will be coming through it.
What do you guys think?? I think I could make it work.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Freakin SWEET. Thats what Im talking about. What kind of tool box is that? I like how it isnt above the side of the bed. Did you just buy a stck kit and leave out the Y tube and fab that portion. Im doing this for sure.

BTW Im a newb to this forum and it kicks ARSH already. :peelout

I have a 03 Quad cab 4x4. I need to load up some pics.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well in that case WELCOME...

I got only the stacks and made the "y pipe".

The toolbox is from tractor supply, I got it when I had my chevy stepside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts