Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had read on here about the Bully Dog products putting too much pressure in the fuel rail. I've got money coming back from taxes and want to get a DD clutch, programmer, maybe the TS-8, airdog or fass fuel filter/pump AND the BADP code free dpf delete. Not totally sure which programmer to go with. I've heard mixed reviews on most all of them. Lots of people happy with their Edge it seems. I'd like to think/hope that Bully Dog might come out with an "off -road" program like Crazy Larry or something. I also would like to wait on the Smarty but who knows when that will come out. Any negatives on the PMT? Thanks for the input!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I would go with a Juice/PMT, MP-8, clutch, FASS/AirDog, BADP exhaust, and an air intake of your choice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I haven't had any issues with my edge, and I did upgrade to the hot unlock. I do get some higher egt's, but I think everyone has that with the 6.7's. I would buy it again.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I am happy with my setup, just short the airdog 150 and the 6" stacks. From there i can work on the stuff like tires and a tonneau cover.

Oh and do look at Valair for the Dual Disk. They were great to work with and this clutch works great.

·
Registered
331 Posts
How much did you end up paying for the Valair after install? Did you install yourself?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I installed it myself. Not really that bad. Talk to Jbarker here on the forums for the Price.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Compcowboy, I will look into Valair thanks. I've heard you say that you liked it a couple of times on here. I will also be getting a CAI. Back to the PMT and the possibility of too much rail presure, has anyone had these problems first hand? With there 5.9 or 6.7. I'm leaning towards the PMT but still on the fence. If you look at the numbers it seems that the PMT puts down more power than the Edge w/Att. even with the Hot unlock. Has anyone tried both on their 6.7 to see the difference?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Hey Compcowboy, I will look into Valair thanks. I've heard you say that you liked it a couple of times on here. I will also be getting a CAI. Back to the PMT and the possibility of too much rail presure, has anyone had these problems first hand? With there 5.9 or 6.7. I'm leaning towards the PMT but still on the fence. If you look at the numbers it seems that the PMT puts down more power than the Edge w/Att. even with the Hot unlock. Has anyone tried both on their 6.7 to see the difference?
I have a couple of customers that are switching from the Juice to the PMT. I also plan on switching in the near future. I think there is more potential with the PMT.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a couple of customers that are switching from the Juice to the PMT. I also plan on switching in the near future. I think there is more potential with the PMT.

That's what I'm thinking too. Can you send me a PM on price?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Kevin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts