Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a tonnou cover that has bedrails and how much for somthing like this?:confused013:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Been searching for one too. Waiting for info......:whip:

·
Registered
354 Posts
anyone have a tonnou cover that has bedrails and how much for somthing like this?:confused013:
I have the rolling Jackrabbit cover and love it. Its not the over the rails tonnou that you are probably looking for but it was about 1300 I think. You can actually stand on it and lock it too. Works great because I have a hitch in the back and dont have to remove the cover to tow.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
273 Posts
diamondback makes one that you can load 4 wheeelers on the top of it. a friend of mine has it on theire duramax i would assume they have one for dodges too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tonneau Cover

I have a black soft cover that I just took off of my 2008 Mega Cab. It has bed rails and the aluminum clamps to attach it. It is in great shape. The cover velcros over the top of the rails to shed water. I have pictures available. You can e-mail me at: [email protected]
I am in central Ohio.
I'll sell it for 150.00 plus shipping.
Thanks, Rob

·
08 Cummins
540 Posts
Have an ARE lid, under the rail bed liner, and rail caps. It shows just about in inch of black under the lid. I like the ARE because it has a strong latch.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check out fold-a-cover I had something simlar to it on my chevy before I got the dodge, and will probably end up getting something like this again.

·
Registered
466 Posts

Is this your card?

I have it and have access to the holes on the bedside, if that's what you need?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts