Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
my dog is named DIESEL
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i think today has sucked its been one problem after another.. woke up to a cat and dog fight at 630 then went to the barn and a horse cut his leg open pretty good... then i had an appointment to get my boat in for service i set the appointment last week and they said now it was first come first serve.. so there is now a 2 week wait.. im gunna have a buddy come over tomorrow to service it after work.:party018: then after that i found out my uncle has been cheating on my aunt for the past year or so. :doh: so that kinda sucked to find out. then i went over to my moms to have dinner and do a little cloths shoppin for summer we went into the mall for bout an hour and came out and my driver window was smashed..... :banghead::banghead: they got me pretty good. they got a new valentine 1 radar, wallet, iphone, school bag with all my books that iwas plannin on taking back to sell, and my system. when i was driving home i was speechless. i got a new set of boardshorts that are pretty cool but now i gotta figure out what cards were stolen, replace all my numbers, and ugh replace my losses.. i hate theifs i hate them i hate them.. idk do i call insurance? do i just take it and suck it up? im lookin on ebay and cl around here cause my valentine was just released it was ballin like as slim as a iphone. so i dont think anyone would be that stupid to sell it on cl with the serial number still on.. who knows some people are dumb. now the subs ive had for a few years so it was time for an upgrade and the screen was old school no navi.. what im thankful for it they left the triple gauges and smarty in the bottom console. so i guess today wasnt a total loss.. anyways thanks for listening had to vent somewhere..

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'd at least report it. that way if they catch em in the future they may take the money out of their pocket to pay for your stuff. Sorry to hear it man, people are getting pretty brave to break windows in the day time... If it was unlocked.. another story. you would almost deserve it, but it shouldnt even be that way. you should be able to leave windows down and doors open. but it will never be that way again...
Just report it man. sorry to hear it but I'm sure you've heard that all day... I'd be nice and &#$$^%!&% pissed off too. but I'll stop there...

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
do you need service work done to the boat or just trying to figure out a problem? i just so happen to like to help people(sounds like you wouldn't mind it right about now, maybe even a hit man) and i just happen to work at a marina. just a fellow diesel guy trying to help out. good luck tho with catching whoever did it, and i hope you find them since you live in texas and your laws are awesome!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
claim it on insurance, its comprehensive so maybe your deductible aint to high mines 100, if u have any pictures or reciepts u will get your money back, sorry for your loss, i ad someone break into my house a couple years ago and take about 3-4k worth of guns speakers and a 5 gallon water bottle full of change! unfortunately no insureance to cover that stuff cause the house aint in my name! i hate thieves also!!!

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
how high is your deductible? when they broke into my truck and took everything you described the only thing they thought about replacing was the banks six gun tuner at the time.... the radar detector wasn't even in the question ($500) so I ate that, ate the 400 dollars in cash I had, wallet, 2 ipods, etc etc etc... I fell ya bro, it sucks, feels like someone pulled the rug from ya... just takes time and you will get over it...

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Man that is horrible, sorry for your loss! I know how you feel man, thieft is the worst!

Heck just last weekend I went inside a gas station to get a water before I drove back home from Houston and caught two "african americans" trying to break into my truck while it was running. A little hard to do since I have one of those nifty aftermarket alarms that allows me to keep the engine running and take the key out and lock it. Even if they got in without setting the alarm off and shutting the electrical system off, as soon as they touched the brake the engine would have died and cut the electrical system. Impossible to steal my truck, even if it is parked running. :hehe:

·
Registered
384 Posts
the same thing happened to my dad at the lake he was parked out in the open and they took his system ipods and head rest screens. needless to say i hate that feelin.

also i was just wondering but what valentine detector did you have ive been looking for a radar and just seine if i could get a lil info.

·
SNAFU
3,369 Posts
Where was it hit? I say we park another thruck there, put an ipod and blackberry on the console as bate. Rig the truck with high explosives and sit back and wait for them to show back up.

·
my dog is named DIESEL
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha yea we fixed my boat today we had to change the oil, battary, water sea pump, rewire the amp, put new tower speakers on it and fix the sending unit for the gas gauge and speedo. ya the deductable is 500. kinda blows. i believe in karma 100% so i hope they get whats coming to them.. im glad i live in the middle of nowhere. and i can leave my keys in the ingition cause my dogs will bite the crap outta someone they dont know and that 45 on the night stand helps me sleep as well. lol

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Damn that sucks man hope you find those low lifes....

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
:ar15:ar15:ar15 nuff said:hehe:

·
Registered
134 Posts
i also belive in karma it get them back idiots like that will boast about it and get themselves caught if i ever catch anybody trying to break into my truck its game over for them :)

·
Banned
3,744 Posts
Man that is horrible, sorry for your loss! I know how you feel man, thieft is the worst!

Heck just last weekend I went inside a gas station to get a water before I drove back home from Houston and caught two "african americans" trying to break into my truck while it was running. :hehe:
I think you mean ethnically challenged and feel the need to take other folks chit for the heck out it. Sounds about the same to me:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts