Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright well im just about to go an get everything loaded up an start heading down, i am planning on pitting around the No Fear yellow sign right after the consession stand i believe its right in between the yellow no fear sign and the white Mopar sign if anybody would like to join.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Your probably not home yet, but just waiting for those numbers John. :popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he should be, got snowed out pretty early but he ran good ill let him post his time slip

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Your probably not home yet, but just waiting for those numbers John. :popcorn::popcorn:

I know them............ But I'm not telling:butt::lol3:

Gotta let john post those new times, and by the way congrats! Thats fast!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey John, wake up allready, Have to be at work by nine. How long are you going to keep all us ( without the cool toys) waiting.:lol3::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
I heard he sent shockwaves throughout the Rockies...low 10's right :beer

James

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
well john gave me permission to tell yall he ran a 13.099 at 102.02 mph i have the video on my cell phone jsut need to figure out how to get it off the cell phone. reason he hasent poseted yet is because he is doing some honey doo's latly.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks lostnwalmart for the info. Good going John, Thats even better than you thought,right? I will not say anything about the honey doo's, I completely (being married and all) understand:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Yes very happy with the results of the last week:woot: 13.099

i few more little tweaks and it will be in the 12's for sure.:peelout

thanks to those that lent a hand and helped get it done, Dale, Nick Adam, & Cliff.

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a little off topic but a few of times from my buddy's car an truck

1st run sunday in a jeep comanche- [email protected] 121mph got yelled at for no cage
2nd run sunday smaller nitrous shot and added some weight ran a [email protected]

fastest run to date in my buddy's neon srt4 on sunday [email protected] which makes that car the second fastest street driven neon in the world

1 - 12 of 12 Posts