Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, now that we know a little bit about the new Smarty 67, does anyone have any advise about whether it is any better than any other programmer out there?? Part of why I was waiting for the Smarty was the expectation that it would be untraceable. Since that is not the case on the 6.7s, is it worth getting the Smarty over something else??

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
do your own research, compare, and make your own decision to what best fits for you.

Everyone has an opinion and thinks their way is right.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
With the new sophisticated ECU's everything is traceable. If anyone tells you different they are trying to sell you something.

The sad fact is, if you are concerned about warranty do not touch your truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
my three

wait a couple weeks and see what the guys have to say about the smarty 67s, that is the one for the stock trucks,here on the west coast their not very friendly if you delete the smog stuff, so stock it is, to bad!:banghead: so far I have got it down to the mp8,hypertech,and waiting for feed back on the smarty 67s

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
So, now that we know a little bit about the new Smarty 67, does anyone have any advise about whether it is any better than any other programmer out there?? Part of why I was waiting for the Smarty was the expectation that it would be untraceable. Since that is not the case on the 6.7s, is it worth getting the Smarty over something else??

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

I agree there a lot of cheer leading for each tuner. The main reasons I like the Smarty are:

1.) Years and years of experience and R&D
2.) The 5.9 Smarty is the best tuner by a long mile and has insane power for the modded trucks and great tunes for the stock trucks.
3.) It has adjustable features that the user can change.
4.) Price
5.) They are always updating the tunes and features.
6.) Great customer service
7.) They offer a money back guarantee so what do you have to lose!

I have had the S67 for a few weeks and I could not ask more from a tuner, it rocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts