Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body have a set of tire they wanna sell or wheels. not looking to spend a bunch but i know alot of you guys have your stockies sitting on the side of your house. let me know if you wanna get rid of them. THX

· Registered
100 Posts
What size are you looking for? Stock tires and wheels? I tried to find a clean set of stock aluminums but they were hard to find. Had to buy an aftermarket wheel. I took the tires and wheels in the below link off two weeks ago and are for sale if you think about going up in size. If not, good luck and happy hunting!

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/tires-wheels/141951-35-toyo-m-t-s-razors.html

· Registered
215 Posts
Hey I got a good set (4) of stock 265-70-17 michelins (not sure what the tread depth is at). You make me an offer if your interested.

· Registered
12 Posts
I've got a set of 4 stock chrome wheels that I will sell. They came off of my 05 2500 4X4 send me your email address and I can send pic if interested. I tried to upload a photo here but it keeps telling me the file is two large.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
What size are you looking for? Stock tires and wheels? I tried to find a clean set of stock aluminums but they were hard to find. Had to buy an aftermarket wheel. I took the tires and wheels in the below link off two weeks ago and are for sale if you think about going up in size. If not, good luck and happy hunting!

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/tires-wheels/141951-35-toyo-m-t-s-razors.html
I have bought about 6 sets off of CL in the last 4 months, and most I ever paid for a set was $175, but that was with tires. The least I have paid was $80, just gotta keep an eye out, they are always popping up. Now, there are some people on there that try to sell just the wheels for $400-500 which is a rip off.

· Registered
100 Posts
I have bought about 6 sets off of CL in the last 4 months, and most I ever paid for a set was $175, but that was with tires. The least I have paid was $80, just gotta keep an eye out, they are always popping up. Now, there are some people on there that try to sell just the wheels for $400-500 which is a rip off.
Next set of stock forged aluminum wheels you find for $175 or less please post it here! Alot of us would be happy to grab them up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.