Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase new tires for the truck in my sig when I get Stateside this summer. You wouldn't believe the difference in price from Canada to the US!!!:thud:

Anyway, I checked out some online tire guys to ship the tires to Salem for when I got there. It seems they won't ship to an address that isn't the same as the billing address on the credit card. I guess I'll have to buy locally.

Any recommendations?

The tires will be (I think) Toyo A/T's in a 285/75/17.

Thanks alot!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
i work at les schwab so im gunna have to recomend them. the toyo A/T's or the M/T's are both awsome just depends if u want a tire with good on and off road or just street use. the M/T's do hum a lil on the road but my truck is so loud already u dont here the tires. good luck

·
Registered
194 Posts
I bought my tires off of Ebay and had them shipped to Washington where I picked them up, no problems with the address. Lots of places you can just phone and explain the address difference and they will ship to you. BTW I save about $500-600.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought my tires off of Ebay and had them shipped to Washington where I picked them up, no problems with the address. Lots of places you can just phone and explain the address difference and they will ship to you. BTW I save about $500-600.
Ya, it's weird. I used to order stuff online all the time and have it shipped to my sister's place in OR. No problems ever...until now. Maybe it's because this is a big ticket item.

I'm gonna give Les Schwab a call and see what the price difference is. Then I'll give online tire (where I found the best deal) a phone call and see what they can do. In an email, they were one of a few who stated they can't ship to an address different than the billing address on the CC.

If the price is about the same, I'll just go with gold ole Les.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts