Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Tire size

913 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  ryans01
On my 98 dually 4x2. I was wanting to put a 2 inch leveling kit on it. What tire size can I put without rubing.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
question for you first----the rims....do they have 4 or 7 holes...the reason i ask, you can run a wider tire with the 7 hole without the use of a spacer...i know 235/85r16s will fit, but i don't know if 255/85r16s would or not...i have the 255/85r16s and i figure you'll be maybe and inch or two lower then me....here's a pic to give you an idea of the 255/85r16....hope this helps out some....

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines the stock 4 inch with simultors. I like how the 4x4 sit up don't think I can get it like that. Mines 2 wheel drive. I'm gonna get a 2in levelinf kit on my truck. I just wanna get it a lil taller and look good.

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice truck by the way

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Mines the stock 4 inch with simultors. I like how the 4x4 sit up don't think I can get it like that. Mines 2 wheel drive. I'm gonna get a 2in levelinf kit on my truck. I just wanna get it a lil taller and look good.
i wonder how much lower your's will sit than mine after you put the 2" level'n kit on....i still don't have a level'n kit on mine, so maybe she'll only sit like 2" lower

but i think 235/85r16 is the biggest you can run....

Nice truck by the way
thanks...i need to take some pic of her with my stacks..been to lazy lately

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.