Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive done a ton of reading and what not and I just need to be told point blank.. Will the XD monsters 20x9 with 18mm offset fit on a stock truck. (With cooper zeon ltz LT275/65R20 34.21x11.27 is the measurements on the tire) . An how far will the 18mm stick out. I had xd revolvers 17x9 with a -12mm offset and loved that offset, just wanna get close to that same look. Filled out the pocket flares nice. Thanks guys.

· Registered
607 Posts
That tall of a tire is going to be close. If you have a +18 offset that helps, but by the time you air that tire up it will be all of 34.5 inches. That is tight for stock height in my opinion.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BS is 5.71". Im not so much worried about the tire size the 285/75/17s i was runnin were 34.50x11.50 and they didnt rub but a lil at full lock. So i already have pinned the fenders back.

· Registered
607 Posts
I believe 5.71" backspace is the equivalent to a +18 offset. If you have the fenders pinned and are confident that tire height won't be an issue those wheels should be fine. You won't get the same look as a -12 offset though. That's a big difference in how far the wheel sticks out of the fender and how deep the dish is on the wheel.

· Premium Member
282 Posts

These are 275/55r20 on 20x9 monsters.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the input guys! 2011Cummins Do u have shot of ur truck lookin down the side from the front. So I can see how far they stick out? Man I love the single cab short bed that is [email protected]$$!!!!!

· Premium Member
282 Posts
I'll try to get you pic tomorrow. I think it maybe 1.5" or so. Thanks.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I searched high an low. My younger bro works as mech. He does a ton of dealin with tires an rims. An between the two of us, 3 ambush was all we could find. So Im gonna settle for the monsters. I got to thinkin what if I find 4 an then screw one up. Id just be SOL! Just cant figure out if I want the 20x9 or 20x10. I want em to stick out a lil. So they will look right with my pocket flares. I always have a hard time makin my mind up.

· Premium Member
282 Posts
Thanks for all the input guys! 2011Cummins Do u have shot of ur truck lookin down the side from the front. So I can see how far they stick out? Man I love the single cab short bed that is [email protected]$$!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.