Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?, I just tinted my truck with 20%, happy with the look. The back passenegrs and drivers as well as the rear slider are a little darker because of the factory tint, what % would I have to add to the front passenger and drivers windows to match it? Thanks, GSHARK !!:thumbsup

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
Well I usually do my trucks in 5% tint all around :thumbsup. But I love the look of a good tinted truck. Post up some pics so we can see how it looks..

·
Boiler up!
2,451 Posts
same here i usually do 5 all around and 35 the whole windshield. but its ur call what u like

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would suggest 5% if you live in well lit areas at nite. Most of your driving in town, the city etc. 20% if you live out in the middle of nowhere like I do.

I had/have a saturn. Put 5% on the windows when we lived near nashville. It was great in daytime, at nite ok but on the backstreets with no lights was dark. When we moved out here it had to go. I had to roll down windows to see at intersections at nite when making turns. Not so bad in summer or warm weather, 19 degrees outside, not so great.

I did 20% on my side windows and 5% on the back glass. Still dark enough that you can't see inside, only shadows if the sunlight is the right way.

·
Registered
681 Posts
what % is the stock rear door windows on the 07 Mega's??? anybody know?

·
Registered
107 Posts
you need to check to see how dark you can tint your passenger window. Because i know in texas you can only put 30% on your passenger window and i know that because i got pulled over by a state trooper...:woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts