Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Diesel Head
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, if any of you have your front windows tinted to match your rear factory tint can i please see pics of hos it looks. As soon as i get my truck fixed i plan to tint my fronts to match my rears, so pics please if ya have em!

· Registered
320 Posts
I did have my fronts tinted till the pass side started peeling and I ripped it off

· Registered
3,332 Posts
My fronts are 15% and the rear are stock

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Im getting mind tinted today! and its gonna be for FREE! guy asked if i would let him use my truck as a Demo at the fair coming up, in exchange for the window tint! i said sure thing!!!

· Diesel Head
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you guys know what percent the tint is please let me know that as well....

· Registered
134 Posts
35% looks the best in my opinion

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Dang Dan, why dont you just spray paint your windows black if you put another layer of 15 on there you wont be able to see out! my s-10 I have at home sitting in the barn has limo and it SUCKS to drive at nite... you can't see anything!!!

· Registered
3,332 Posts
Look at my pic on the 1st page. It's a good side shot. You can see the front is just a touch darker. And they are 15% according to the place that tinted them for me. I can't hardly tell any difference. They blend so nicely on my black truck.

· Premium Member
6,896 Posts
The factory "tint" on my truck's rear windows are 17%. I measured the windows using a Laser Labs TM100 Auto-Calibrating Window Tint Meter.

I did measure both the passenger side and driver side rear door windows, both showed the same 17% number.

I also had a windshield strip installed. For the front two windows and the windshield, it was $70.00

Here are pics of my truck with 20% tint:

· DIESEL FREAK
150 Posts
her is mine
:hyper:

Attachments

· Diesel Head
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The factory "tint" on my truck's rear windows are 17%. I measured the windows using a Laser Labs TM100 Auto-Calibrating Window Tint Meter.

I did measure both the passenger side and driver side rear door windows, both showed the same 17% number.

I also had a windshield strip installed. For the front two windows and the windshield, it was $70.00

Here are pics of my truck with 20% tint:

how did you get a tint meter?

· Registered
4,098 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.