1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really just wanted to fit in :party018:

Look who came out of the garage today with a new colored frame:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not out....looks like she will be getting spray this year after all....actually possibly more of the performance work i had planned is looking good to be happening

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yea!!!! As soon as i got everything to go, as of right now all i need is a tether and suit, but need to get it back on the street first.
But i do have plans in the works...could turn out to be one hell of a year!!!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
One of these days ill get the balls to take my r1 to the track.

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,750 Posts
When are you hoping to have it all back together Paul?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When are you hoping to have it all back together Paul?
Have the last of my body parts coming in this week so i can get them painted then its the chain and mirrors, hid's and she'll be road worthy. Aiming for late march into april pending weather. Still deciding if i'm gonna be adding underbody lighting and waiting to here if i'll be able to spray it or not

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,750 Posts
Have the last of my body parts coming in this week so i can get them painted then its the chain and mirrors, hid's and she'll be road worthy. Aiming for late march into april pending weather. Still deciding if i'm gonna be adding underbody lighting and waiting to here if i'll be able to spray it or not
Thats going to be a nasty bike man! Cant wait to see the finished product! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Second that! I love that black frame! Looking great man! Keep the pics coming;)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Did you paint it by hand Paul? Or is that powder coat? whatever it is its making my crappy little GSXR jelous!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have any updated pics of the ferrings?
No not yet still waiting on my solo seat to come in since mine was all hacked for the grab bar i dont run:banghead:

Did you paint it by hand Paul? Or is that powder coat? whatever it is its making my crappy little GSXR jelous!
Its paint, some nasty primer the finishmasters guy recommended and ppg ultra flat industrial type crap:thumbsup: wanted to powder coat but still up in the air on the chrome frame covers and really didnt feel like pulling everything else out to powdercoat...

Think it'll fit in your oven:hehe:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just about got my 60 led tower switch back bulbs wired up in place of the front turnsignals, jumped em off my battery and they are bright as hell!! Hopefully the seat cowl and warmer weather show up tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my last body piece i been waiting on today

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Opted to change some of the body work on the rear fairing last minute, axing the "frankenstein" bolts (luggage tie downs) and the tank looks to be just about finished.

Got my 60 tower led switch backs in and a modified flasher to slow everything down got one screwed up gonna have to send the bulb back but heres what they look like turned on
Almost hid looking instead of amber they project like the headlight now

Heres a video autolumination had me take to show what was going on(bulb on left side is acting up) can see what they do, pretty kick a$$

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully spraying the plastics next weekend, should have all the body work finished and everything else primed today

1 - 20 of 23 Posts